Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A toast: Champagne Cupcakes


Yes, it has been ages since my last post, but I plan to resolve that this year! My baking/blogging resolutions are to:

 1) Post at least one time per month 
 2) Post more than just my latest cookie designs and include recipes! 
 3) Actually start a 'real' webpage! 

 My track record with resolutions is not perfect, but I'm thinking that if I can accomplish 2 out of 3, then I'll be proud of myself. Now for the good stuff! 

Matt and I went to a friend's house for a New Year's Eve party and I had to bring something delicious. These elegant and delicious cupcakes fit the bill to help bring in the new year! The decadent recipe from The Tomkat Studio found here was a huge success. Of course I made some changes and put my own spin on parts of the recipe. I made a raspberry champagne prosecco custard filling, which was crazy delicious (even on my pancakes the next morning!). The process of these cupcakes is lengthy, but it is well worth it and each step is easy to follow. This recipe is definitely a keeper for those special occasions!

No comments:

Post a Comment